Tuesday 18 March 2008

Lunch time session

Might try and do lunch times more often. Only my speed session is short enough to fit and it means I have to leave out the warm up and weights, but hey, it also means I get home an hour and half earlier! And get away from the computer screen during the day. Although one of my designers did see my toiling on the treadmill, not looking my best. Ah well.

Did 7 Yassos! Back up to where I should be. OK, so some of the later walking breaks were a bit slower than 4 mph, but the running was all present and correct. Told myself that the 6th one was the last one, then that I'd just do half of one, then that I might as well do a whole one...amazing how you can fool yourself.

Had pasta last night to fuel me and a cereal bar at 11 (as well as usual muesli breakfast). Made a big but not spicy curry tonight so we'll see how that gets me through tempo tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.