Tuesday 22 September 2009

New shoes

Just bee up to Bridge of Allan to pick up my shiney new trainers. Asics GT 2140s to be priecise - lovely violet colour this year, much nicer than last year's black.

So, now I have to actually go running to make use of them and justify their exoribtant cost.

I've done bits off and on but nothing really concrete. What with riding and working it's hard to fit in. But not impossible - there's a fair bit of laziness coming into play here too. Al and I have pretty much decided not to do a 2010 marathon but perhaps to aim for a good time in one in 2011. But I need to do something so will look up a few spring half marathons to aim for.

2 comments:

SAM said...

How about the Jedburgh Half. it's on the 25th october - Sarah C is doing it, I'll do it and Spartan said he was up for it too. Come on. You know you want to!!!!

Ruth said...

That's WAY too soon for me. Just about managing 4 miles at the moment.