Wednesday 19 November 2008

Out of excuses

Yep, my orthotics were here but my will power wasn't. I've driven round with my gym kit in the boot for a week and a half and the most exercise I've done is two 40 minute walks. Ah well. I don't normally start training till December anyway. But secretly I'm scared that without a marathon hanging over me I'll Never Run Again.

Must set myself a difficult time goal for the Alloa half to inspire me, and record it here so I can't wuss out...Let's see. How about [checks past blogs for previous half marathon times] ... 1 hour 40? That's what I would hope for just before running a (mythical) 3 hour 45 minute marathon. We'll see.

Very busy at work at the moment. Looking forward to next week's holiday - even if there's no surf I'm just going to sleep and read and be warm and not work.

2 comments:

Fiona Lochhead said...

Yes - you're also out of excuses for not keeping up with your blogging. Come on now, let's have a nice little essay entitled: What I Did Over the Christmas Holidays.

Oo. Bought some skis. And boots. And poles. COME ON!!!

Zara said...

how can I contact you please? thanks