Wednesday 12 December 2007

Gym

Lovely meal at Calistoga's on St Leonards last night: nice pink bream, which I chose for the cheesy accompanying potatoes. These were potatoes that were cheesy and therefore divine. Also an excellent gingerbread man and eggnog ice cream. Plus we got cheese as well as dessert, so no need to choose between the two.

Tried to work some of it off at the gym at lunch time. No time for weights but did:
  • 10 mins cross trainer (6 mins level 9 with 2 mins level 8 either side) staying above 10kmph
  • 3kms on the treadmill, incline 2%, in 19mins 17 secs - found this very hard going. Don't know why: maybe because I hadn't eaten since breakfast?
  • 15 mins upright bike, level 7, hill setting, staying above 80rpm.

When I was tired on the treadmill it was really hard not to slip back into my pigeon-toed run, which seems to take much less effort. But I am persevering.

No comments: