Thursday 3 January 2008

Snow

Lots of snow today, though not much has settled in town. Pretty on the hill though.

Lunch time gym session went well: really felt as though I was pushing it for the first time. Also the first session to go over an hour thanks to my two extra kms (even though I knocked 5 mins off the bike as a reward). I managed one and a half Yasso 800s. Whew! I'm at the point now that normally I would be a month ago, due to ankle recovery time, which is frustrating.

Did:
  • 1km level 10 on the cross trainer, staying above 10kmph
  • 3km on the treadmill, 2% incline, 10 kmph
  • 200m walking followed by 800m at 12.8 kmph
  • 200m walking followed by 400m at 12.8 kmph
  • final 400m jogging
  • 10 x 3 reps shoulder press at 15kg
  • 12 x 3 reps chest press at 15 kg
  • 12 x 3 pull down at 30 kg
  • 10 mins bike, level 10 hill setting, staying above 80 rpm

I need to ramp all of this up a bit to meet my targets. Will try for two full Yassos next week and 7-8 km per session by the end of the month.

No comments: